Tuesday 24 November 2015

Sensitive Skin Essentials


 Recently I have started to take a real interest in skincare. 

I very rarely get spots (lucky, I know!), however I am prone to patches of very dry skin, pimples around my nose and extremely dry lips. Adding to all those things, I have very sensitive skin, so have to be careful with perfumed products.

To combat my dry skin issues, I decided to buy +Tanya Burr 's Glamour Magazine issue. She is one of my favourite YouTubers; her make-up tutorials are amazing. I made sure to buy the magazine that came with a free Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion tester tube. A 50ml bottle costs £18, and I could not recommend more. It is fabulously moisturizing and has made my skin feel like a baby's bottom. I am in love. No more dry patches for me.


Having moaned to my friends about the little red pimples and dry patches over my nose, they suggested I try nose pore strips. I wanted a cheap option for my first every try of this type of skin care. So I looked around Wilkinson's and found they have their own range of skincare. I was able to to buy the Spotless Skincare Nose Pore Strips for £1, with 6 strips in a packet. All you need is 15 minutes of time chilling in front of some YouTube videos to apply these. I am in the habit of applying one per week, and my nose is thanking me. Now when I apply make-up to my nose it has a much more flawless look.

I discovered my favourite skincare product 2 years ago now, L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Micellar Water. It can be bought from Boots for the brilliant price of £3.33. It will last forever, is such a soothing way of removing my make-up and cleansing my skin.


Applying  Aloe Vera Vaseline at every opportunity during the day has been the best part of my new found love for skin care. Applying lipstick has never been easier. However, I really need to stick with this one, as my lips do like to play up. If any of my readers have a longer lasting lip balm suggestion, please let me know?



No comments:

Post a Comment