Thursday 26 November 2015

L'Oreal True Match Foundation Review



I decided to buy the L'Oreal True Match Foundation that all beauty YouTubers have been talking about. I chose the ivory skin tone, and its perfect for pale blonde girls like me. Don't worry bloggers, I'm fully aware I need to get my roots done; it's all booked in for the Christmas holidays in Essex!


I am so so so so happy with my foundation choice. I normally use a MAC foundation but this really is a cheaper and equally as good option. The coverage is pretty sheer in the below picture, still showing my freckles on my forehead. However, I think for a night out, another layer of foundation would give me a strong pale base without being too cake-y. It also sets well with a light dusting of powder. The bottle cost of £9.99 from Superdrug.


 I needed a casual make-up look for date night meal with my Uni girls. So I went for brown tone eye-shadows from a Benefit palette on my eyes, with a pink nude lipstick. The brown eye-shadow really highlights my blue eyes and the lipstick was perfect for a situation where I would be eating.



No comments:

Post a Comment