Thursday 19 November 2015

New Look Pure Colour Lipstick

Last weekend I went out and bought a New Look Pure Colour lipstick in the shade of Mid Pink. 

I had been looking for a winter lipstick that I could work into a day and night look. This shade is more of a berry colour in my opinion, so was perfect for me!


Previously I have bought Topshop lipsticks, which are fabulous! However, I am a student again this year, so looked for a cheaper option. The lipstick itself cost £3.99 and the lip liner cost £1.99. New Look also offer 10% student discount. What a bargain?!

Unfortunately, these are not as pigmented as Topshop lipsticks. They also do not last for long before another application is needed to top up the colour. However, I think initially the colour and lip liner looked fabulous for the Winter look I was going for. Therefore, I think for this price, it is worth investing in the pair and keep the lipstick in your bag/clutch for top ups.

Here is a before and after the winter makeover:


I used Vaseline to moisturise my lips before I applied the lip liner and lipstick.

Such a cosy winter day look!



 XOXO

Daydreamer Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment