Monday 14 December 2015

My NEW Ombre Blonde Hair

Today was a big day for me. After five years of being blonde, I finally went back to my brunette roots. 

I've really needed a change- I believe I am a different person to who I was a year ago and it was a little bit weird to me that I still looked the same to everyone else. I'm much more mature but my anxiety has built. A trip to the hairdressers actually really frightened me; small talk is a big worry for me at the moment. Nonetheless, I'm so glad that I went.

Ombre is the perfect compromise for me, as I still think my pale skin really suits blonde hair. So at my roots I am brunette and at the tips I am blonde.

I also went a lot shorter...gulp. This is going to take a lot of getting used to, I'm so protective of my hair after an awful cut when I was 17.

BUT so far, I LOVE IT.

If you are Essex based, you should visit LJR Hairdressers in Billericay- they are fab!

Let me know what you think?







After Ombre
May- before Ombre

2 comments: