Thursday 3 December 2015

Golden Dream H&M Homeware

I've discovered H&M Home this week...and I'm not sure I'll ever look back.

However, I did order some Christmas presents from there, and if there are not as fab as they look on-line, then I'll obviously have to think twice about my above statement.


My room at home in baby pink with silver accessories. BUT, I am loving gold home accessories at the moment. 

If I could redecorate, this is what I would buy from H&M-

A beautiful bowl to eat all my Christmas desserts from...I make apple crumble every year, as my Sister & I don't like Christmas pudding.






A large vase to put some fresh flowers in...if anyone wants to buy me any, hint hint.




Every girl needs a box to put her 'bits and bobs' in, and how cute is this gold box?
























I have a Yankee Candle advent calendar this year, so I need some cute tealight holders.



I love using the Christmas holidays as an excuse to take lots of photos, so I need a golden frame obviously.























The happiest time of all for me at Christmas time is cosy days in bed watching films.



This glamorous candle has a scent of Cinnamon which I love at this time of year!
























For my cosy film days, I need a snuggly blanket with little golden flecks on it- adorable!



This teacup/mug has actually been purchased for one of my wonderful friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment