Wednesday 9 December 2015

Get to Know Daydreamer Girl

1. What is your job?
I am a student who doesn't feel like a student any more. After a placement year, I feel too old to be back at University. BUT I will survive my final year.

2. What was favourite subject at school?
History. I'm actually geeking out and watching 'Reign', which is on Netflix at the moment. I wish I carried it on to degree level.


3. What is your favourite drink?
As a soft drink- I think everyone knows I love an orange juice. It kills me to limit myself to one cup a day.
Alcoholic- I like to treat myself to a Disaronno and Diet Coke every now and then. Cheeky.


4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
Biebs and 1D are forever being played at the moment. I feel like I've gone back to my 15 year old self. The 'Sorry' music vid is on repeat as we speak; trying to tell myself I could learn the dance if I wanted to.

5. What is your favourite food?
Asian food. Mmmmhmmm. I love spice and orient flavours. Thai green curry is part of my weekly consumption.
6. What is the last thing you bought?
A black and white striped roll-necked Topshop dress on Black Friday. I haven't worn it yet, I'm saving it for one of my many Christmas meals when I head back to Essex. But I LOVE it- and it was a bargain at £20!



7 . Favourite Perfume?

I have asked for Illicit by Jimmy Choo for Christmas- after an extensive tester session in Boots one rainy Saturday.


8. Favourite Shop?
Primark is at its best at the moment- producing lots of Winter favourites and new Winter fashion items. However, I also love H&M, Topshop and ASOS.



9. Favourite YouTube Channel?
Vlogmas is the BEST at the moment. Tanya Burr and Zoella were my first YouTube loves. But I have recently discovered Meg Says and Freddy My Love, who are both gorgeous and really sweet to watch. The beauty tips, self confidence advice and happiness I get from YouTube videos is unbelievable.

10. Favourite Beauty Product?
Currently this has to be the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. It really works wonders with any liquid foundation you buy, giving you a flawless base.


No comments:

Post a Comment