Friday 15 January 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2015

I know this is rather late, but I got some lovely presents which might inspire my readers to do a bit of on-line shopping during miserable January. I was so so happy with everything I received from my friends and family; I hope you all don't mind me sharing (this is not for bragging purposes).

My mum got me this cute mug after I confessed how much I loved the John Lewis- Man on the Moon advert. Now I realise it would feel a little bit odd to buy a Christmas mug in January, but its been reduced to £2.50- here! Plus 25% of the price goes to the Age UK charity who work with older people in the UK to make sure they are happy/cared for.

Shearer candles are a brand I hadn't heard of before my Mum gifted me them. However,  both products are very good quality and smell very strong of Frankincense and Myrrh (which again may be a bit Christmassy for this time of year). But I am so happy, as my University room smells gorgeous each time I enter it and the candle is super long lasting. Check out their website as they have loads of different scents- here!

I got Argan Oil hand and nail cream in my stocking from Santa and Oh My God it smells gorgeous. I'm not really sure where my Mum/Santa bought this but I have found a link- here!

Jimmy Choo- Illicit was top of the list of presents I wanted this Christmas. Its just a beautiful, sophisticated and feminine perfume. You can buy it at your local boots- here!

I'm going to be completely honest, I have no idea where my Sister bought this little beauty. Its a tealight holder and it looks so pretty when the light shines through the intricate holes in the design. It is absolutely my style.

Make-up presents are THE best. My sister got me a very pretty floral Cath Kidston free-standing make-up bag- here! I also got two amazing eye-shadow palettes, one from Soap & Glory- here , the other from Collection- here! Both have warm and glittery colours perfect for winter.


Yayyyy- I finally got real techniques make-up brushes. So happy with these- particularly the powder brush, the quality is amazing. These can also be found at Boots- here!

With money from various family members I invested in a taupe coloured leather jacket. I fell in love as soon as I saw this is River Island. Its a little bit of me because of the fur; its so feminine. I know I'll get so much wear out of this, and it'll give my black leather jacket a little break haha. Unfortunately I can't find this version on River Island's website but did find this version for the same price.

My Sister and Best Friend both had the same fabulous idea when they got me Mindfulness colouring books. I have an abundance of pens, pencils and drawings now. These books can be found easily on Amazon for a very low price. They do wonders for helping you to relax and zone out from all your worries- all you think about is what colour green should this leaf be? Haha.

My beautiful Mum got be both of these presents. The first being a Yankee Candle melt holder- which has been the best addition to my room. The melts last FOREVER and smell so good. You can buy this from Yankee Candle- here!

My favourite present from her was the picture of myself and her on my 21st Birthday in Disney, printed on slate. This was done at a local shop and is really good quality; amazing considering the picture is off an iPhone. It just makes me smile so much every time I see it.

Thanks for reading everyone- hope it has inspired you in some way (at least to do some naughty January shopping)!

No comments:

Post a Comment